Re: [AMC-list] American wagons...

You know, you could rebuild the wagon again and finally do the paint and body justice. but that will take a lot of time... A 4.0L, AW4 auto or five speed, Ranger rear axle (7.5" is fine), long ladder bars or better yet "truck arms" under it... perfect wagon! And it's at least 3-4" wider than an American. From what Matt says a 4x8 sheet or two will fit with the back seat down sitting on top of the wheel well humps though.

On 8/18/2010 7:05 PM, tom jennings spouted this sage advice:

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"