From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 22:01:30
To: Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] leaking gas, 1983 Concord

No charcoal filter, no nuttin. I kept the return line for the car but when I pulled everything I also yanked the cannister. I will check out the lines this weekend and replace, even if no apparent cracks, but I am thinking that rollover valve is gonna go as I don't plan to get into any accidents soon.
The weather dropped from 90s to high 70s today and I had no puddle. I will change caps too.......Russ