Re: [AMC-list] The Death of Detroit; Mitt Romney's house razed

Re: [AMC-list] The Death of Detroit; Mitt Romney's house razed

" From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" This was sad to see former AMC CEO Mitt Romney's house being
" bulldozed. One would think that as a former governor perhaps it would
" have had some sort of historical significance?

mitt's dad george was the former amc ceo.

having experienced mitt as governor here, i wouldn't be a bit sorry if
his house was bulldozed with him in it; he was a carpetbagger whose
only interest in our state was as a launchpad for his presidential
run.  i'm glad it failed, but at least we got rid of him.