[AMC-list] The Death of Detroit; Mitt Romney's house razed

[AMC-list] The Death of Detroit; Mitt Romney's house razed

I didn't know anyone was even left in Detroit, I think the Lions moved years ago. This was sad to see former AMC CEO Mitt Romney's house being bulldozed. One would think that as a former governor perhaps it would have had some sort of historical significance? Thanks to Randy Tate for sending me this link;

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-crisis-in-detroit-is-worse-than-a-recession-2010-6?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+clusterstock+(ClusterStock)

too bad, maybe it could have become a tourist destination house like former governors in other states.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com