Re: [AMC-list] 195.6 OHV, lessening valve cover leaks...

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok, you've used baling wire not.  Where are the chewing bum and duct tape?

Oh, I didn't tell you? I was one main bearing short, so it's in there. I'm
CERTAIN it will work out fine.,

Yes, baling wire. It really was the appropriate material! You could all
fancy and downtown by replacing the end washer with one with a "V" on the
bottom.