  From: tom jennings
  To: Eddie Stakes ; AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family
  Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 7:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [AMC-list] sparton horns

  My 63 Classic wagon has a pair of horns I swiped from a early 1950's Studebaker 1-ton or larger dump truck. BIG TERRIFYING GTFO OF THE WAY MURDERHORNS. I am still traumatized from when I adjusted them around 1993. They're mounted under the front fender, pointing down/forward at a 45 degree angle so the sound bounces off the asphalt. They WORK GREAT.

  Trains get out of MY way!

  OK I haven't actually tested that yet but they damn well ought to work.