Re: [AMC-list] sparton horns

My 63 Classic wagon has a pair of horns I swiped from a early 1950's
Studebaker 1-ton or larger dump truck. BIG TERRIFYING GTFO OF THE WAY
MURDERHORNS. I am still traumatized from when I adjusted them around 1993.
They're mounted under the front fender, pointing down/forward at a 45 degree
angle so the sound bounces off the asphalt. They WORK GREAT.

Trains get out of MY way!

OK I haven't actually tested that yet but they damn well ought to work.