Re: [AMC-list] Not Exactly Sophie's Choice

Re: [AMC-list] Not Exactly Sophie's Choice

So you're suggesting that people that have project cars need to have
the projects completed instantaneously, or have enough garage space to
store them all? It's better to crush a car than to take it home and
store it while you work on other projects?

Not everyone lives in suburbia and gated communities. My cars previous
owner had it in a carport and not driven for 12 years. If she hadn't
saved it, I wouldn't have my Rambler. There may be other folks on this
forum that saved cars, have them in their yards and are looking for
new owners. I think that is a good thing.