Re: [AMC-list] Not Exactly Sophie's Choice

From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Not Exactly Sophie's Choice
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 9:57 AM

Anonymous Joe -- I think you just got a new name!

>snip
G.E. uses massive computation, a century of geodata collection, telephone
and internet terrestrial tech, satellites and rocketry, data mining and
visualization, planet-wide legal arrangements of byzantine complexity,
bazillions of human hours of tedious work, and it's free to use, and extends
your senses in an incredible way. It alone is reason to buy a computer.
.snip

I still think my problem started with one snoopy code enforcement lady peeking over or around my privacy fence last year trying to keep her job when budget cuts were imminent in the City.   Now there's an "open case" and they won't stop until they have "closed" it.

Joe