To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Not Exactly Sophie's Choice

Ok, I'm ready, let's throw out all the rules and regulations that create a
somewhat civilized society, and strap on the six guns again...
That so and so that lives next door to me and keeps his yard pristine so he
can make my pig stye look bad has pissed me off for the last time.

AMC content, if you have derelict AMC vehicles in your yard you should be
ashamed of yourself, those valuable vehicles should either be restored and
driven or kept inside out of the elements to preserve them.

Armand