[AMC-list] june 13the car show

There is a big car show in anticock, IL this summer at the car dealers on hwy 173 on the south side of town. I am going to the photo guy on site and i wanted to toss this bit out here to any member of the mailing list or NAMDRA club that comes and buys a package of pics of your car and tell me that you heard this on the mailing list i will knock $5.00 off the price.

also coming up for events that i will be at and i really would like to see some other amc's out at though.

mopars in the park, June 27Th veterans park, fox lake,IL

belvidere mopar happening car show and swap meet, jingly 17,18, Boone county fair grounds.

thanks for your time and hope to see someone at these events with an amc.
Jason Walters