[AMC-list] AMC/Chrysler part number lookup?

[AMC-list] AMC/Chrysler part number lookup?

The father of my son's girlfriend owns several Chrysler dealerships. I contacted him about any old stock that he might have on hand, hopefully AMC/Jeep. He had his staff put together a spreadsheet with part numbers and (very) brief descriptions. Part numbers are like J0938733, J0938733, J0981301, etc. So... does anyone know of an online parts number lookup that might give me the make/year and a better description of the part?

Thanks,
Dan