[AMC-list] Not Exactly Sophie's Choice

But it looks like I'll be making decisions about which project cars I should keep.  The city code enforcement people are after me again for having inoperable vehicles on my property.  Mind you, the ones that are in the open (with car covers) will all be licensed (and insured for awhile at least in order to get the license sticker).   There are three cars in the open now.  I may have to part out or junk a big bad blue Javelin if I cannot sell it.  I may also have to junk my 63 Classic wagon.   I have been buying parts for it and the back of it is loaded with spares for the eventual restoration.  It will hurt to part with either car.  They also are challenging my tent type (Cover IT brand ) garage which shelters a 69 Javelin.   I'm bummed tonight having talked with the code enforcement lady earlier this week and getting the letter in the mail today, requesting an appointment to inspect my yard.  Sucks, Sucks, Sucks.    I have a 6 foot
 privacy fence and have lived in the home for almost ten years and the code enforcement people did not start hassling me until two years ago.  I have had project cars in my back yard for most of those ten years. The first lady was laid off due to budget cuts at the City and I was not saddened by that.

Joe now anonymous (somewhere on the Central Coast)