Re: [AMC-list] Not Exactly Sophie's Choice

Re: [AMC-list] Not Exactly Sophie's Choice

Joe now anonymous - you might want to pick up a different e-mail
account for mailing lists. Your name comes with your posts. Hmmmm, I'd
bet mine does, too.

Good luck with code enforcement. I was talking with a friend before he
moved to Wyoming (or Montana? somewhere really out there!). He called
the town about property lines before selling. The lady on the line
told him exactly where his property lines where, in relation to the
home made plywood tiny tugboat he had on his property. They used
satellite view and could tell exactly what was on his property and
where. Including his work truck, two utility trailers, a dock and a
tugboat.

Not being paranoid about it, but there are so many simple and free
ways to see what exactly is in almost anybody's yard. Maybe not live,
real-time views, but at least a fairly recent snapshot. I did a
streetview of my house, and can see my cars in the driveway. It is not
realtime, as I have more there now (son has the day off work) - but
pretty close. I messed with satellite views, but couldn't quite pan in
as close as I thought.

Anyway - good luck with code enforcement, and I hope you can find good
homes for the cars you give up.