Re: [AMC-list] What type of trailer

option 1: you can do as i did for casper. i  have pics on my link of the
hitch. i think i put them all on there. i built my own. it has a 2" reciever,
so i can take my hitch out, and its not even there.
option 2: i have seen lately a bumper mount hitch at wally world. reece i
think. it bolts to the bumper. its a 2" reciever, so you can also, take the
hitch out, and not smack your shins.
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules