Re: [AMC-list] What type of trailer hitch for my '65 Rambler? Where do I

Re: [AMC-list] What type of trailer hitch for my '65 Rambler? Where do I get it?

That would be cool if you have one. If not, that's cool - I'll just
pick up a universal one. I'm itching to get the Rambler and the Apache
together!