[AMC-list] So the Rambler likes to run up I75!

[AMC-list] So the Rambler likes to run up I75!

I thought my son would take local routes to get to class after work
today. I've never had the Rambler out on any highway, and never had it
above 50ish. My son was happy to tell me that it ran fine at a touch
over 70 for a good stretch of I75. Nice, straight, wanted to get up
and go (well, as much as a 196, a one barrel carb and a T96 can).
Stayed cool and drove well. Couldn't hear the motor over the wind
noise, lol.

So - I guess I could take it out on a bigger road on occasion. Imagine
that. Ramblers were built to drive.