Re: [AMC-list] What's the link for the HAMB Rambler with the Quad 4?

Re: [AMC-list] What's the link for the HAMB Rambler with the Quad 4?

Thanks for the links. I thought the car was on The HAMB. Cool that it
is on that Hotrodders site. Gives me other things to read! My two kids
that are still home are out cruising around in the '65 Rambler. The
one that's not home is up in seminary - but he's spent time behind the
wheel of the American as well. It's cool that they have an interest in
old cars and Ramblers. After checking our pockets (yep, no money in
there!) - we'll simply stick to the projects we have.

Although I did see a '64 American 'vert on Atlanta's craigslist. While
I like my '65 - I'm starting to see how lowly sedans get turned into
parts cars so quickly. (no, I won't do horrible things to my '65 - I
can just understand why someone would)