[AMC-list] Front Spring Recommendation

 Thank you Frank

That is what I was looking for.  I do not want to cut any more springs.  I have done that in the past on GM cars pulling them in and out to achieve the ride height.  That would be labor intensive for the Rambler since I do not have a press to unload the springs and I will be taking it to a Freightliner shop.  I like the lowering block ideas.

I am curious on the firmness that I will feel with progressives.    Would you do the same for the rear?

The car is being rebuilt as a long distance cruiser

Ron