Re: [AMC-list] Nash Healey with History

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 18:38:00 -0400
From: Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Nash Healey with History

I'd be very interested in reading that. If you write it up and send it
to a club (AMCRC, AMO, Nash club?) for publication, let me know. I'd
order a copy.

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Larry R. Daum <mramc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Re: Nash Healey with History
>
> There is a guy in the Upper Mississippi Valley region of the Nash Club
 ...snip...

Bruce , I am just slammed. I lost the hard drive on my old computer in end of January and lost most of my files and all the articles I was working on. So, I'm back to square one on articles I was writing for Jock for the NAMDRA newsletter. And for the other AMC clubs on my stolen AMX. I'd have to find all my Nash-Healey stuff and I'm not sure were it is after the move. (Jock, send me that 1st draft of the engine article I gave you back to me.)
 I'm fixing up an 83 Eagle SW that needs a new timing cover.
Looks Like I'm going to have to take all the accessories off the front of the engine as the A/C & alternator bracket over laps the timing cover. I'd like to get the car up and running again before the 100s hit. I also got an offer from Rich Truesdell to write for his new magazine for Amos Publications "Chevy Enthusiast " I just can NOT quite bring myself to say nice things about Chevies , but Rich is offering money, a consideration I'm still thinking on. I've mostly got the new computer up and running and now have a back up drive for the new computer. But I'm just really busy right now. Best I could probably get to Nash-Healey article would be late fall or next year. The articles I was working on , and now have to redo from scratch get priority for the moment. LRDaum