Re: [AMC-list] center drive Ford was Nash 234.8 OHV six

Re: [AMC-list] center drive Ford was Nash 234.8 OHV six

Interesting concept, any idea what went wrong or why it failed?
Sure would make for a compact package if it worked.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.