Re: [AMC-list] Fwd: Nash 234.8 OHV six

yeah, I thought of that.
But could not think of anything wide enough to hold one!
A pair would indeed be cool in an H1!
Talk about 4 wheel drive!
Two straight eights...

So all you need is
two straight 8's
two transaxles that will take that kind of abuse.
an H1.

Should be a lowbuck project...
But once you took that center hump out of the H1
 you could probably seat 10 people in it :)

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.