[AMC-list] Fwd: *** 1974 American Motors Corp. (AMC)Hornet

[AMC-list] Fwd: *** 1974 American Motors Corp. (AMC)Hornet

Guys, this is kind of funny and timely. A musician by hobby, I'm finishing up a song I hope to share in a couple of weeks. I thought I might be stretching reality in a fun way when I added to the lyric line "a pink pacer in tow". Guess not. :)

Troy