[AMC-list] Nash 234.8 OHV six

Does anyone (Frank?) know anything specific about the old Nash 234.8 inline
6? It was OHV, and there was an aluminum head for it. THe Nash Healey used
it. I imagine it's unobtainable. But is it anything like the 195.6 ohv?
Nothing serious could interchange, it's 7-mains, so the block has to be
longer.

Is it a huge worthless boat anchor? Or just bigger?

I'm not likely to do more than look for information, just curious.