Re: [AMC-list] Sagging on the driver side

Re: [AMC-list] Sagging on the driver side

Thanks, Frank,

I may try that next weekend (swapping them right to left).   I checked the TSM and measured the coil diameter with my calipers and they appear to be the heavy duty springs for the 65 American.  There was a spring spacer installed on the driver's side and I removed it.  Maybe that was a mistake.  A previous owner may have used the car to commute to Weightwather's meetings.

Joe Fulton