Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 11, Issue 47

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 11, Issue 47

That Spirit was on E-Bay a week or so back. The guy said he traded for it.
Some collector car store in PA had it. After the auction was over he said he sold the car at a loss.
The front of the car was covered with what looked like hail damage.

Jim Williams  Lewisburg, West Virginia