[AMC-list] 360 Pistons, time to take action

[AMC-list] 360 Pistons, time to take action

OK ya-all here's the deal. I'm giving the email for the fellow I talked to
from Silvolite at the PRI show about making some Hypereutectic pistons for
the 360. He said it SHOULD not be too big a problem since they already make
360 stock cast pistons.  The biggest concern he had was how much demand
there might be for such an item.

So let's give this guy a little shot in the arm and send him some email
supporting a 360 hypereutectic piston. At the very LEAST a stock replacement
and possibly a Keith Black High performance version!!

I know I could use a couple of sets right now!!

PLEASE forward this to everyone everywhere and get as many folks as possible
to do the same. Mention that you had heard a rumor from the PRI show that
there might be a 360 High Performance piston coming and that you'd like to
know when they will be available, what the specs will be and how much they
might cost. LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Send to;

Glen  Schierholt

gschierholt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx