[AMC-list] Javelin suspension

I have the entire front end of my 68 Javelin disassembled and 40 years of
grease and dirt cleaned off and nice painted parts.....just waiting for tax
refund to come in so I can start buying some replacement parts.  Are there
any suspension upgrades that anyone would suggest while I have it all
apart?  After much debate over rubber vs poly, I guess I'll stick to rubber,
but wondering if there are any "kit" upgrades, like better sway bars,
springs, shocks etc.  Don't want to get too agressive on mods here but would
like the handing to be improved while I have it all apart anyways.

I also hope to swap out the 14in volcano center wheels with 15 or 16 in
wheels...having a hard time finding pics on what that would look like.  I
scoured google, but most of the time i can't quite tell what size wheels are
in the pics to know what would look good. Anybody have any good pics of
javelins with larger wheels.

Thanks all,

Greg DePratt
68 Javelin SST 343