From: "Greg DePratt" <gdepratt@xxxxxxxxx>
To:
<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 2:10 PM
Subject: [AMC-list]
Javelin suspension

>I have the entire front end of my
68 Javelin disassembled and 40 years of
> grease and dirt cleaned
off and nice painted parts.....just waiting for
> tax

refund to come in so I can start buying some replacement parts.  Are
there
> any suspension upgrades that anyone would suggest while I
have it all
> apart?  After much debate over rubber vs poly,
I guess I'll stick to
> rubber,
> but wondering if there
are any "kit" upgrades, like better sway bars,

springs, shocks etc.  Don't want to get too agressive on mods here
but
> would
> like the handing to be improved while I have
it all apart anyways.

> I also hope to swap out the 14in
volcano center wheels with 15 or 16 in
> wheels...having a hard
time finding pics on what that would look like.  I
> scoured
google, but most of the time i can't quite tell what size wheels

are
> in the pics to know what would look good. Anybody have any
good pics of
> javelins with larger wheels.

Thanks all,

> Greg DePratt