------------
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 14:16:39 -0500
From: Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey Frank - I was looking at the Peachstate AMO site for upcoming
events, and saw that you guys might be having a show the end of March
up in Greenville. What's the scoop? And are there state or Corps of
Engineer parks in the area? Is that near Hartwell at all, or is my
geography mixed up?

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts