[AMC-list] Subject: Production Units 1971

From: jim williams <sportsix63@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] Production Units 1971

I was given this break down for 1971 AMC cars. Can anyone tell me if the numbers are correct. The list was from someone working with AMC at the time.
1970 Javelin 390 (123)
1970 Javelin SST 390 (2730)
1971 Javelin 401 (97)
1971 Javelin SST 401 (582)
1971 Javelin AMX 401 (745) total (2054)
4 speed car were running at a 10%-15% rate for the AMX series
Thanks

Jim Williams  Lewisburg, West Virginia

Yes, Those are the excepted factory production figures. The 4 speeds at 10% to 15% sounds about right, although the way AMC did production figures a lot times all you got was a % of the total.

LRDaum, Author Nash, Rambler & AMC section Standard Catalog of American Cars 1946 to 1975