[AMC-list] air shocks

I have seen many vehicles with upper shock mounts cracked
or completely broken loose from running air shocks.  The upper
shock mounts aren't designed to hold up the weight of the car.
Some vehicle shock brackets were over-engineered and can handle it, but many
can't.  You may already be aware of this issue, or you may only
be planning on airing up the shocks for short runs.  Guys that
ran 120lbs of air all of the time to raise the car up to clear huge tires
are the ones that cracked their frames.
Harrel
Lamkin Automotive
911 East Georgia Ave
Ruston, LA 71270
318-255-8350
Since 1980 - 'The little shop with big ideas.'