[AMC-list] '68 Rebel coil spring question

[AMC-list] '68 Rebel coil spring question

Are wagon springs the same height as 2 dr? Or would the rear coils from the 4 dr '69 Rebel (used) give any lift to the 2dr? I did the used wagon springs in my brand X 2 drs years ago (yes, I've had RM my whole life) and it sure beat coil over shocks.
   We're about to change the rear axle anyways (lower arm is nearly ripped off at the bushing and the car ate another Ujoint)