Re: [AMC-list] 195.6 leaky head gasket

tom, i will tell you with reasonable certinty 2 things. 1, if thats the
original motor in your american, it will be flat butt crank. and 2, your
flywheel SHOULD fit on the vocano crank. mine fits just fine. my flywheel is
a 62 tho. i dont know if the flywheel is different for 63 or not. thats the
only thing i do not have for the 62 and 63 differences. other than that, i
have gotten them figured out pretty good. the crank that is. by the way, do
you want to rebuild this aluminum block i have for me when your done with
yours? you seem to have more parts ect than me. hehe. j/k. ill get around to
it, like everything else "SOME DAY". dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules