Re: [AMC-list] Compressor size for touch-up paint?

The need for a big one is relative, after my fire I not replacing my up right, but purchased a unit to run my nailers ect, it also can be used with the sprayer, but not the best, by having my wiscounsin, it builds instant pressue then ideals, so nice and minimum fuel costs ----- Original Message ----- From: <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 8:59 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Compressor size for touch-up paint?

As a side note to this. I once blasted and painted a flat bed semi trailer. The guy I did it for had the coolest compressor I have ever seen. It was a 352 Ford FE engine! Ran on 4 cyls and pumped air on the other 4! It was a beast, NO air tank needed! Just fire it up and go. I don't know who built it but it was governed and would run a paint gun at idle! Blasting would cycle rpms. The guy said they only time it ran full bore was with Jack hammers and such.