From: "Garry Nordstrom" <gasnordstrom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 08:29:10
To: AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Compressor size for touch-up paint?

 agree, I have a smith comerical compressor, driven by a Wiscousin 4
cylinder, I have it mounted on wells, my holding tank is 500 Gal.
I have the blast and vac system that I shoots 5 mediums, vacum as it blasts,
recycles  the media, so need for blast cabient, only us blast area confined.
I do place this in a 16 ft trailer, and can be mobile to do cars, the main
reason is that when I buy and restore houses, I now can save the original
trim, no mess, just tape off and bamb, redo kitchen cabients, saves
1000.00's
As I retired early, this provides an excellent income, and work when wife
says to,,yea sure!!
Garry