From: Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
To: FSJ-List <FSJ-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: AMC-LIST <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, December 26, 2009 8:46:50 PM
Subject: [FSJ-List] Anyone interested in Stainless Steel plugs for the A.I.R. Injection spots on Exh. Manifolds ????

Hey guys,
Just want to let you all know that I have enough interest in these, so I have them ordered.  If anyone would like a set of 7 plugs for $18 PP, please email me back.  Thanks!

P.S.  I am forwarding this to the AMC-List for anyone over there who might be interested.  Details are below.  Thanks!

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor
Rochester Hills, MI
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "TRMN8R2"