[AMC-list] Bits and pieces

Guys, I want to clear up two issues on my AMX before Christmas.
1. I need a foam rubber seal for the ram air to air cleaner. I know I can get one from some of the aftermarket suppliers but they're a little pricey $30.00 and I would like to make mine a little thinner because I believe that it is the foam rubber that causes the cracks in the ram air parts.
Does anyone know where to get the foam rubber in dimentions and color close to what I need. 1 1/4 X 3 X 48 Black
2. I recently bought a blank door tag from a supplier on Ebay and want to get numbers put on it. I've been to a couple of machine shops in the area but the stamps they have are not even close to the font of the original and they can't seem to give me any assurances that the numbers will be straight.
If I can't get the foam rubber from a supplier, I'll just have to put it on my letter to Santa.
Don