Re: [AMC-list] Bits and pieces

For the foam rubber check the Grainger or the MSC catalogs.  They have a wide variety of dimensioned rubber products.

There is someone who stamps the tags (I have a blank tag too for a BBB 70 Javelin which had the driver's door changed out years ago.).   I have seen a reference to this person on the AMC Forum.  I won't be on the forum for awhile (travelling on business) but perhaps someone can do a search over there and feed you the information.

Joe Fulton