[AMC-list] Parts Cross Refrence

So i picked up the 1963 Classic 770 that was posted on here back in
September.  It has the Aluminum six, and i plan on pulling the motor this
month, and getting it the hole in the water jacket welded up free when the
welding class picks up in the spring semester.  However... some parts that
concern me are the windshield has a crack from top to bottom in the middle
of the glass, and the locking gas cap while chrome doesn't fill the opening
in the quarter panel in like the non locking gas cap does.

Another few parts that i want to keep an eye out for would be power window
and possibly AC.  What year and makes of cars would i be looking for any of
these parts for? or are they all year specific?