[AMC-list] 77 AMX doors wanted & door interchange question

[AMC-list] 77 AMX doors wanted & door interchange question

Dear eddiestakes,

Bob below is restoring a 77 AMX. He is looking for some doors in good shape, and also would like to positively ID what doors interchange with the 77 Hornet. I told him 73-77 Hornet hatchback and 78-80 Concord Hatchback, but some of you could probably better elaborate better on this. I also thought that Gremlin doors would work if one took off the upper metal window brace and rewelded their own hatchback window brace from existing door, yes or no? Feel free to reply and thanks in advance to all who might, be sure to copy your reply to Bob also who would appreciate it.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

Hey Eddie; If a guy were looking for a set of doors for a two door '77 AMX
(Hornet), where might he look? I'm looking for a set. They don't have to be
perfect, but by the same token, I don't want them all rotted out.
I kind of miss hearing from you. Bob

-bobretiredusn     bobretiredusn@xxxxxxx