[AMC-list] 287/327s for sale

Two complete AMC engines; each sitting on a tire on a pallet. These were my friend's who has passed away so I don't know much about them except if he saved them, they must have value. Probably 287 or 327; most definitely V8. They even have some bolt ons. They are not rebuilds. Will sell cheap as to find a home for them is better than the junk man, but time is running out. THEY NEED TO GET MOVED SOON. Thanks, my deceased friend and his surviving family would appreciate it. Bob Brown bob3brown@xxxxxxx 512-906-0747