[AMC-list] Fwd: PartsAmerica.com: Product Not Available - Order Number x

[AMC-list] Fwd: PartsAmerica.com: Product Not Available - Order Number xxxxx

lying sacks of poo do not have these rotors at all.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <status@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 07:30
Subject: PartsAmerica.com: Product Not Available - Order Number xxxx
To: tomj@xxxxxxx

Dear Tom,

We are sorry to inform you that the following portion of your order
currently cannot be filled:

QTY  Part#         Description                   Unit Price  Total Price
 2  BEN141191     ROTOR                             $23.99       $47.98

We have checked multiple sources for this item, but unfortunately cannot
fill this portion of your order.  Most likely, the item is out of stock
or discontinued.  The item may be available in the future, but we cannot
promise it at this time.  In the meantime, we will deduct the cost of the
unavailable item and ship the remainder of your order immediately.  If
none
of the items you selected are available, your full order will be cancelled
and no charge will be made to your account.

If you would like to contact us directly please feel free to either send
us an email (status@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) or give us a call at
1-877-808-0698. Our call center is open 7AM-830PM M-F & 9-2 Sat-Sun.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We
appreciate your choosing shop.OReillyAuto.com as your fastlane to
automotive
expertise.

Thank you for shopping with us!

OUR WEB ADDRESS HAS CHANGED, but all of the great features are still the
same!  Your online orders can be placed at our new address:
shop.OReillyAuto.com. We invite you to browse through and bookmark our
new site, while you check out some of the exciting changes coming to
Checker, Schuck's, Kragen and Murray stores in your area.

– shop.OReillyAuto.com Customer Service
 status@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

©2009 shop.OReillyAuto.com, Inc.  All rights reserved.
status@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  1-877-808-0698