Re: [AMC-list] BW M11 question

Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>Looking for the pan gasket and front seal numbers. Someone walked off with my trans ID chart at work while I was away. :(

I have a 1992 NAPA Oil Seals parts catalog.  According to it, your front seal is #49649.

According to RockAuto.com, the Shift-Command trans pan has 14 bolts and it is FEL-PRO Part # TOS18109.  If it's a Flash-O-Matic, it's FEL-PRO Part # TOS18106 and should have 15 bolt holes.  They also have one of your front seals left, according to them it's SKF Part # 19240.

Your local NAPA jobber can probably get both just as cheap.

-- Marc