Re: [AMC-list] '69 390 for sale

Sorry to hear about your vehicular parts loss. If it's any consolation, that was just enough to convince my wife my new shop needs to be metal and concrete.

From: "Garry Nordstrom" <gasnordstrom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] '69 390 for sale

Dan: I have a 343, dynoed @ 408 HP, asking $3,500 for it, good luck, price
is fair for yours,,, but like me, most AMCER's are limited, better off to
put in a body then sell it.  Still looking for a 69 to put my 343 in, have a
perfect Borg Warner to bolt up to it,so be patient,,actually have 2 more
343's on the stand.
But last night, my playhouse (6 car garage ) went up in flames, was able to
salvage my CJ8 resto, but now have a mess,,most of my AMC parts inventory
gone, lucky I had the Concord Electric car stored elsewhere.
Garry