[AMC-list] Rust Removal

Has anyone tried Phosphoric Acid??

Be interesting to see how it worked.

I had an old Stainless Steel hot cleaning tank that I hadn't used in years.
It's an agitating type but the agitator is broke so I decided to put it to
use as a rust removal tank.

I tried all over the place to get CA at a reasonable price. This place not
only had the best price but being close to me (SC) the shipping was lowest.

http://www.chemistrystore.com/

I had Evap-O-Rust in the tank before. It worked VERY good while it was fresh
but didn't last NEAR as long as they claimed it would and was pretty
expensive. When it quit working and I drained the tank it had over an inch
of nasty sludge in the bottom. I assume it's what was left of the rust. I
saved the liquid and use it to spray down my parts to prevent rusting when
they leave the CA bath. Works very good for that.

But HEY,,, that's just ME!!

Bruce Hevner