To: "amc list" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 11:44 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] '69 390 for sale

I'm selling the 390 from my AMX. It's been rebuilt by a machine shop in Kenosha, bored .030 over, balanced and is ready to go. I'm asking $4,000 for it as that's what I paid. It's never been started, oil in it and primed, turned over 3-4 times a year. I bought the engine about 5 years and the car isn't ready to go.

Anyone interested just drop me a line.

Dan Whitehead