[AMC-list] '69 390 for sale

Garry,

Sorry to hear about the fire, that would definitely suck.  I'm sure you haven't had a chance to talk to the insurance company about the contents yet so good luck.  I got a mopar magazine at a show this summer that had an article about the same thing.  The guy had bought his house from his parents, but never switched the deed over (according to the article), had over one million in nos parts stored in the basement and house.  The house went in a fire, he was fully insured, but the insurance company said that they wouldn't cover because the house wasn't in his name.  Also they told him the parts weren't covered becauses they were automotive, and he should have had a seperate rider on the parts.  OUCH!!!!!  Not to be a downer, hope everything turns out okay for you.

Good Luck

Dan