[AMC-list] Nissan Qazana Concept at Geneva: Return of the AMC Eagle?

[AMC-list] Nissan Qazana Concept at Geneva: Return of the AMC Eagle?

Anybody seen this?

http://blogs.thecarconnection.com/marty-blog/1019201_nissan-qazana-concept-at-geneva-return-of-the-amc-eagle

It seems to me that with AMC's focus on affordable cars, fuel economy, and very...uh...unique designs, they were just too far ahead of their time. It's a shame AMC doesn't exist now. Car's like Scion's and Honda Elements doing as well as they are with their (arguably) ugliness and good gas mileage, probably would of had very strong competition from AMC. Considering how poorly the big 3 are doing now, AMC could be of been the leader of the big 4.

FREE SATELLITE DISH AND INSTALL!!
http://www.bestofdishnetwork.com/