[AMC-list] My upgrades/conversions

WOW!!, Lots of things I could do!!

 Well I don't really want to change engines or the rear end. A V-8 would be nice, but too much time involved, plus my 64 Classic has all the 232 emblems and I want to keep that..well somewhat. I do like the idea of the 4.0 head. What about the 4.2 head instead?

I actually like the vacuum wipers, I think they are cool.

Would like to have A/C, but probably not any time soon, if ever. Bit pricey for me I think.

By the way, I have an auto trans and not a manual. I have an auto trans in my 63 classic parts car too. I'd always assumed they were the same, but maybe I should look and see if I should change that out?? (doubtful, but hey)

 The website for the brakes: http://www.scarebird.com/

I must be missing something here. They have the 1964-70 AMC Javelin, AMX, Rambler, American  setup for $185?? What will I need (parts wise) that doesn't come with that? Is that just for one wheel? I was under the impression that the complete kit would be closer to $1,000 or so.

I will absolutely look into the foam for the heater box. I had the heater core repaired a year or so ago, cause it busted. What else to do to it?

FREE SATELLITE DISH AND INSTALL!!
http://www.bestofdishnetwork.com/